JA Finance Park® and JA Biztown®
Innovative | Bold | Relevant
- Teach students to develop and follow a monthly budget
- Help students to research and understand the actual "costs of living" for the basic necessities of life
- Encourage students to develop and demonstrate personal responsibility for learning and self-management
- Communicate and work with schools to promote the highest level of student achievement
- Challenge students to think critically and creatively, analyze tasks, and solve problems
How You Can Participate
JA Finance Park and JA BizTown programs start in the classroom. Then students visit Junior Achievement for a day to experience our simulated town. These programs are located at:
Junior Achievement Kohl's Education Center
11111 W. Liberty Dr.
Milwaukee, WI 53224
Community First Career Exploration and Financial Literacy Center
11 Tri-Park Way
Appleton, WI 54914
Need More Information?
JA Finance Park (Entry Level)
For more information about the JA Finance Park (Entry Level) program, visit the JA Finance Park (Entry Level) program page.
JA BizTown at the Junior Achievement Kohl's Education Center
JA Finance Park at the Junior Achievement Kohl's Education Center