JA Business Challenge: Statewide
When: Tuesday, May 04, 2021
Time: 8:00 AM
High School Students will work virtually as a team to navigate running a simulated company. Their company’s success depends on decisions about product pricing, marketing, research and development, and business practice. It introduces economic and management decision-making skills using critical thinking, strategy development and teamwork. Win or lose, the 2021 JA Business Challenge provides an understanding of how management decisions affect a company’s bottom line.
JA Business Challenge offers:
• Scholarships to top placing teams
• Business mentors for each team of 2 or 3
• Real-life business application
• Multiple rounds to perfect business skills
Get your students involved today in one of JA's Regional Business Challenge dates across Wisconsin:
• Southeast Region - April 8, 2021
• Northwest & North Central Region - April 13, 2021
• South Central Region - April 14, 2021
• Northeast Region - April 16, 2021
The top teams from each regional challenge will compete during the JA State Business Challenge on May 4, 2021.
Need More Information?
For more information about this event, please contact us!